Digital Marketing Intern
Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a self-directed and highlymotivated Digital Marketing Internto assist in the execution of various daily tasks in multiple digital channels,including website, social media, and advertising. They will be responsible forreporting on digital marketing metrics regularly. Please note: this is a paidinternship. Working hours may be flexible, but the intern should haveavailability during 9-5pm to work with the team as needed.
What you'll be doing:
● Assist with the compilation of digital campaign tracking andreporting (Google Analytics, Spredfast, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Salesforce,Instagram), and contribute research & analysis.
● Update and optimize ads within Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn CampaignManager ● Assist with social marketing efforts, including socialmoderation/community management, writing ad copy while following brand voiceguidelines and maintaining a consistent Instagram publishing schedule.
● Schedule social media content through Spredfast and assist with socialcalendar planning. ● Contribute to various digital marketing efforts asassigned.
What you'll need to be successful:
● Foundational understanding of social media and digital marketingtactics and KPIs
● Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, LinkedIn ● Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret dataand notice trends
● Ability to add strategic input throughout the course of a project
● Ability to write social copy
● Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize
● Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Skilled with Excel
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention todetail
● Availability for 10-20 hours per week
● Based in Austin, TX
● Preferred qualifications: Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedInCampaign Manager