Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Amherst is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Lead to help all aspects of the firm’s B2C and B2B digital marketing needs. The candidate must have hands on experience working across and optimizing all paid media efforts, including channels like social, display, retargeting, paid content and paid search. Our ideal candidate is a leader: hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic and driven. We’re especially interested in data-driven candidates who are growth mindset and are committed to delivering results.
Media Mix Strategy & Optimization
• Lead strategy to drive qualified traffic through paid search, online display and social channels
• Manage media budgets and actively shift investments to achieve goals
• Partner with our product team to build site experiences customized to channel, campaign and/or funnel stage to maximize conversions
• Collaborate closely with creative team to brief and develop campaign assets that fulfill channel objectives and deliver on-brand messaging strategies
• Stay abreast of industry and competitive trends, testing new ad formats and channels
Audience Management & Segmentation
• Oversee audience development and testing strategies balancing local and national advertising objectives
• Work closely with Marketing Automations Lead to increase engagement and conversions
• Develop and segment target audiences to make our programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
• Align media messaging with funnel and retargeting strategies to create consideration and overcome barriers
Reporting & Analysis
• Measure and optimize performance of all channels through attribution modeling and suggest optimizations to exceed KPI benchmarks including conversion goals and ROAS
• Establish and manage continues A/B testing to optimize effectiveness of channels
• Establish KPIs and configure reports and dashboards to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
• Build dashboards and communicate media performance to broader team and organization in weekly stand ups and monthly recap formats
• Proven track record / demonstrable experience of running events from conception to Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Digital Marketing with an Acquisition focus
• Proven track record managing Acquisition Media budget to exceed goals
• Deeply familiar with ad buying and optimization in social, display and search channels
• Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing
• Analytically minded with experience using Google Analytics & Web Master Tools/Search Console
• Solutions provider with a data driven approach to problem solving
• Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
• Strong Excel and data modeling skills are all plusses
• Experience and confidence to quarterback projects across cross-functional teams
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.