Digital Marketing Manager (Media Buyer)
SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale. SamCart is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone to run our paid media campaigns primarily across Facebook and Google AdWords; as well as open up new channels. As a primarily marketing focused organization this is a great opportunity for having direct impact on the continued success of a fast growing SaaS business. This is a pivotal position, we are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to constantly learn and test new ideas. At SamCart we are a delivery-focused organization and you will be given the freedom and creativity to make our advertising campaigns your own.
- Compile, analyze, and summarize core metrics related to marketing and ad spend.
- Continue to modify audiences and tactics to profitably increase spend levels when ROAS allows
- Create a set of rules (based on certain KPIs) that determine when to refresh ads, test new creative/targeting, etc
- Work with creative team to refresh ad creative when ads start to underperform
- Constantly test new creatives, targeting, bidding, & budgeting strategies
- Keep a regularly updated customer persona document
- Run weekly funnel and/or landing page experiments aimed at increasing EPC
- Segment data/audiences by recency, frequency, and monetary milestones
- Vet new tactics and prove or refute efficacy
Ideal candidates should have professional experience in the following:
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Experience in Direct Response Marketing, where ROI actually matters or working within a SaaS company (preferably working with SMBs).
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Experience running large ($25,000/month or more) campaigns
- Tolerate a ping pong and basketball-fueled office where tensions are released on the court
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.