Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We own the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to tackle what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
We’re looking for a strategic marketer with the ability to employ digital tactics that drive qualified leads through our website, to our account development team, and ultimately into revenue-producing opportunities. You will be part of the revenue marketing team that includes demand generation, marketing operations, and analytics.
You will be responsible for creating digital marketing programs, driving testing/optimization, and supporting our inbound account development team. This role spans across activities that include traffic generation, website optimization, offer-testing, sales enablement, and more.
The ideal candidate for this position takes the initiative required to produce results, with an eye for high-quality content that can be turned out quickly to keep up with the fast pace of the information security industry. Using both your creative and analytical skills, you balance strategizing with the tactical to get the job done the right way.
- Own the development of top-of-funnel marketing programs that drive traffic, generate leads, and produce sales pipeline
- Develop an ongoing testing and optimization methodology for website pages, emails, and other forms of digital creative
- Collaborate with sales, external vendors, and the broader marketing team to find the right prospects, at the right time, in a repeatable and scalable way
- Own the Duo SEO program as it relates to driving qualified leads and sales pipeline
- Drive growth across key market segments through a mix of digital marketing tactics
- Provide insights into what types of offers resonate with different market segments and deliver these insights in an actionable format to creative and content teams
- Work closely with web development, campaign, creative, and other marketing team members to ensure consistency in messaging, calls-to-action, as well as being an advocate and “voice” for the sales team
- Analyze and communicate results on an ongoing basis
- 7+ years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- 4+ years of relevant, B2B demand generation experience.
- Familiarity with SaaS marketing/sales models.
- Proficiency across a typical demand generation technology stack. We use Google Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, 6sense, Bizible and Salesforce.
- Proven track record of building lead generating digital programs and measuring their effectiveness.
- Strong background in SEO and SEM programs, especially with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets) skills.
- Experience with content marketing in a B2B environment.
- Strong background in website testing/optimization.
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work with a distributed team.
- Ability to create compelling strategies, execute on ideas, measure results, and communicate clearly across all levels in the company including executives, sales leadership, sales reps, and product teams.