Digital Marketing Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with experience in SEM, retargeting, content syndication and display advertising. In this role, you'll create and execute digital campaign tactics to increase awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns, including SEM, retargeting, content syndication and display campaigns
- Implement testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements and networks
- Coordinate the creation of promotional assets with Marketing Communications and Product Management
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Discover opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness through better audience segmentation, techniques, tools, and processes
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of digital marketing campaign implementation and management experience
- 3+ years experience and proven success with SEM management
- Experience with SaaS and security marketing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred), ABM platforms, and Salesforce
- Proven success implementing A/B testing for emails, landing pages, and display ads
- In-depth understanding of data analytics
- Strong project management, planning, and budgeting skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment, and to meet deadlines
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.