Digital Marketing Manager at Ground Labs
We are seeking a data-driven and result oriented Digital Marketing Manager to support and accelerate our continued growth at Ground Labs. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be instrumental in increasing revenues via ownership of online lead generation channels. This candidate will ideally be based in our awesome North America headquarters in Austin, TX and reporting into our Director of Global Marketing.
First and foremost, we are looking for a “hands on” individual who can quickly roll up their sleeves and make things happen. Ideally, someone who has experience working in a fast growth, dynamic global B2B SAAS company. The Digital Marketing Manager will plan and execute online marketing activities to drive traffic and ultimately qualified leads to generate sales. You’ll be responsible for SEM/SEO activities, email marketing, content syndication, social, lead nurturing content and other digital channels to maximize results. You will work with marketing, sales, business development and channel to coordinate plans and activities.
At Ground Labs we are a people company. If you have the belief that you can contribute and be part of shaping our future – then come be a part of our continued success story.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, content syndication, social media and other digital channels
• Define and implement an always-on lead generation platform
• Create, maintain, and implement a digital marketing calendar
• Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
• Establish and generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance and analysis (ROI & KPIs) of site and social traffic
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B/n testing protocols and procedures
• Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
• Pursue partnerships with new/untapped digital platforms, working with the rest of the marketing team to develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns and online tools
• Pre/post event lead communication management
• Strive to surpass goals
• Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
• Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
• A hands-on individual with a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• 5+ years relevant digital marketing experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS company
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns with measurable outcomes and impact
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Drive for success, love to win; strong initiative to “figure it out” and do your absolute best work
• Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Working knowledge of web design principles and best practices
• Familiarity with digital marketing automation and analytics tools
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take a stand on a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position
• Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration working across multiple teams and geos
• Ability to travel up to 15%
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
In addition to some travel across North America, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Dublin and Singapore – passport required! We like to collaborate, share and grow.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people, and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status. We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
About Ground Labs
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organizations’ digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don’t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.