Digital Marketing Manager at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you will do
This position develops and manages global customer acquisition programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth across all business segments. The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer with a strong base of paid search (SEM) experience, a deep understanding of attribution, and a solid working knowledge of other digital channels such as paid social advertising, display advertising, and/or video advertising. The marketing manager in this role will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from finance, product, engineering, and demand generation teams to launch and optimize integrated digital campaigns, drive attribution efforts, and attain monthly, quarterly, and annual program KPIs.
- +5 years hands-on experience working with Paid Search, social and display campaign management tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Linkedin, GDN, Twitter and others)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment (start-up, small digital agency, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exhibits curiosity & innovative thinking, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to detail.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- Own end-to-end digital marketing campaign operations including campaign builds, creative concepting, QA, optimization, and budget pacing across multiple channels including but not limited to Googe Ads, GDN, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads
- Analyze and discuss Digital Marketing strategies, results and ROI with internal stakeholders
- Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate your strategy and learnings
- Track and report performance regularly
- Drive continuous improvement from our social paid marketing campaigns to drive growth, KPI efficiency, and team process.
- Bring a POV on media best practices to the paid marketing team. Stay in touch with current industry trends, new tools, and industry best practices.
- Help the team set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.