Social Solutions is looking for a data savvy, strategically minded digital marketing professional to join our team in Austin, TX. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the online strategy including digital acquisition, customer loyalty, site performance and optimization. The successful candidate will bring strategic and analytical thinking combined with a disciplined approach to developing and executing on plans that yield continual optimization.
What You'll Do
- eCommerce Strategy and Performance: lead the ongoing build out and success of our eCommerce solutions, including technology, testing, analytics, and optimization
- Free Trial Process: focus on generating maximum results through a continually improved and optimized buyer-centric experience
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): lead the development and ongoing management of an SEO strategy, driving referral and organic search traffic to the website
- Tracking/Analytics: responsible for maintaining strategic tracking, tagging, and attribution model for all online digital activities
- Reporting: regular reporting, analysis and share outs of all web and eCommerce activity, centered around established KPIs and targets
- Email & CRM: develop and drive the implementation of CRM activity/database management, segmentation, personalization, and marketing automation
- Paid Media: develop and drive the implementation and optimization of a full funnel paid digital advertising strategy (support from external agency)
- Loyalty/Advocacy and CRO: develop and drive the implementation of a customer loyalty and conversion rate optimization strategy. Includes tactics such as A/B testing, product reviews, subscriptions, email, and personalization
- Agency Management: manage and maintain relationships with key agency partners including negotiating new agreements, defining expectations, and holding agencies accountable for results
- Website Performance: mange the ongoing performance of the Social Solutions web properties, including setting and managing to defined targets and KPIs
- Digital Strategy: lead the development and execution of an ongoing digital roadmap across Social Solutions, focused on digital acquisition, customer loyalty, site performance and optimization, ultimately resulting in reduced cost of acquisition and increased customer lifetime value.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Commercially driven to deliver results and enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced high-growth environment
- Experience tracking digital ad performance of strategies driving user acquisition, retention and growth, while maintain excellent cost and ROI metrics
- Experience in supporting and/or building out an eCommerce solution, including understanding of KPIs (identification, measurement, and optimization)
- Strong technical understanding of systems/integrations that support an eCommerce business
- Deep understanding of digital analytics and attribution methodology
- Ability to think strategically and problem-solve
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize and work to a deadline
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including email, paid social, SEO/SEM, content syndication, and ad management
- Strong experience in SFDC and Marketo
- Strong experience in Wordpress and web optimization tools
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.