Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled tradespeople to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. We’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing fast, and we’d love to hear how your digital marketing expertise can help our marketing team and the company achieve our mission.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING AT WORKRISE? This is an exciting opportunity to build and execute high-impact digital campaigns in a fast moving company - you will work on interesting and strategic projects that will impact the overall success of the organization.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Workrise Marketing Team. You’ll be joining a group of exceptional marketing professionals, based in Austin and around the United States, who bring together a diverse set of experience from start-ups to marquee brands such as Facebook, Amazon and Indeed. We drive all components of marketing for the company from brand marketing to client and worker acquisition and lifecycle marketing to product marketing to PR and communications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The Digital Marketing Manager we seek brings deep digital expertise across multiple channels in both Paid and Organic to drive further efficiencies and scale acquiring skilled trades workers. In this role, you will assist channel owners in Paid Search, Paid Social, Email, and others to optimize acquisition marketing efforts. You will primarily work on our non-Construction verticals (Oil & Gas, Solar, Wind, and Defense) standing up completely new campaigns and capabilities, working with cross-functional stakeholders to define requirements and goals and execute to achieve them. You will also coordinate with teams across product, marketing, engineering, and operations to optimize our funnel, including landing page strategy. This position reports to the Director of Worker Marketing and can either be based in our Austin office or be fully remote.What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define, create, and optimize worker acquisition digital campaigns across Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Email, Display, and others
- Work with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to continuously refine marketing tech stack
- Work with Analytics to support generating marketing insights to support data-driven decision-making
- Generate hypotheses for digital marketing experiments, including landing page optimization, and test them and iterate on the winning ideas, promoting a “test and learn” culture.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing across a variety of channels, either in-house or at an agency
- Strong data skills with experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data using a variety of systems
- Multi-sided marketplace experience a plus
- Low ego — you care about outcomes and team successes over individual credit
- Courageous, discerning, curious, and agile outlook — you believe there are always better ways to get things done
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with co-workers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Health insurance options (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive 401k matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!