Digital Marketing Specialist, Varsity TV and Cheer at FloSports
As a critical member of FloSports’ Digital Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist, Varsity TV and FloCheer will contribute directly to the success of the marketing department by assisting in leading subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention for our rapidly growing verticals Varsity TV and FloCheer across all digital marketing channels.
The position requires a comprehensive understanding of the competitive cheerleading and dance landscape as well as experience in content marketing, social media, email marketing, and data analysis.
The ideal candidate is a cheerleading and dance expert with extensive marketing experience who can collaborate and communicate across multiple internal teams and with external partners.
This role is based in Austin, Texas, and reports to the Associate Manager, Digital Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns around events, original content, products, and brands to meet or exceed quarterly subscriber acquisition and retention goals
- Partner with the content team to execute content marketing campaigns across owned channels, including social media, email, and push
- Coordinate the creation of promotional assets with the internal design team
- Own marketing-related communication with Varsity and coordinate the delivery of creative assets, content, and external links to Varsity
- Periodically attend live events to execute content marketing and social media event coverage plans on-site
- Identify and leverage affiliate partners and influencers and create programs with gyms to drive subscriber acquisition
- Coordinate with multiple teams to strategize and execute on-site promotional plans that include PA announcement scripts, production promotional assets, and activation booths
- Analyze and report campaign results to management and key stakeholders
- Assist in optimizing media mix based on data insights and performance metrics
- 3+ years experience executing holistic digital marketing campaigns across owned marketing channels
- Expertise in School/Sideline Cheerleading and Dance and All Star Cheerleading & Dance
- Ability to plan and execute digital campaigns against subscriber acquisition and engagement targets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate internally and with external partners
- Track record of making data-informed decisions to improve marketing KPIs
- Creative self-starter with a history of finding innovative ways to drive results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Previous work history in digital media
- Experience with Hootsuite or similar social media management software
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud or similar photo and video editing tools
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment