Digital Marketing Specialist
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2018 Best Place to Work in Austin, is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Digital Director, this is an entry-level role. If you are a fast learner and passionate about launching a career in Digital Marketing, this is the role for you. The Digital Marketing Specialist will join our growing, global Paid Digital team supporting our Paid Search, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing Managers. You will get hands-on experience across PPC, Display, Programmatic, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing. The ideal candidate will have familiarity and some experience in platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook or Instagram through previous employment, internships or other experience. The right candidate exhibits a true passion for becoming an expert digital marketer, is detailed oriented with excellent communication and people skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Digital Manager, Marketing and Creative Team to assist in building digital campaigns including set-up, campaign keyword research, creative development and implementation.
- Digital Optimization work closely with digital managers to track campaign performance, identify optimizations, implement changes and measure results.
- Work closely with analytics and BI teams to support digital campaign reporting needs including working with Google Analytics, Periscope, Marin, Tableau and other reporting tools as needed.
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years experience working in fast-paced environment (e.g. tech, startup, marketing agency, etc.) is also preferred
- Foundational knowledge of digital marketing channels and platforms including SEM, SEO, and paid social
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Business-to-business marketing experience a plus
- You thrive under deadlines and juggling multiple priorities and have had experience on delivering online campaigns
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships
- Professional maturity, composure, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.