Digital Marketing Specialist
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to create, run and measure our urban apartment marketing strategies. You’ll own the digital marketing efforts to grow the resident activation for our Expedia Group Multifamily Solutions division. You’ll work closely with our Multifamily Partner Success and Operations teams to drive short-term rental inventory growth within urban markets throughout the country.What you'll do:
- Work with leadership to build and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for activating resident listings at multifamily properties on short-term channels (Vrbo, Expedia, etc...).
- Build, launch and update automated email campaigns to apartment residents using HubSpot (or similar tools).
- Ensure all content and campaigns produced meet brand standards, follow existing design templates and standard methodologies, and support the overall marketing strategy.
- Generate and interpret reporting and tracking of digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to call tracking reports and Google Analytics to refine strategy and drive performance
- Propose and implement new digital and promotional strategies for activating resident listings
- Write new content or optimize existing content to improve conversion performance
- Responsible for resident marketing performance monitoring and reporting, ensuring that leadership is aware of key and critical metrics and trends related to resident campaigns
- Work with product and engineering teams to ensure tracking is measuring all points of the funnel
- Work with Partner Success and clients to launch, tailor and optimize apartment community campaigns
- Highly driven and creative individual who enjoys experimenting, measuring and improving their work
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Excellent verbal/written communication, as well as strong presentation abilities
- Demonstrates an understanding of the principles of optimization for one or more digital marketing channels (with a focus on Website, Social and Email Marketing)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; confident with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers.
- Strong attention to detail in executing complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Knowledge, passion and/or experience of the travel industry; especially short-term rentals
- Needs to be a self-starter and have initiative.
- Shown experience in the digital sector, in travel or e-commerce industries preferred
- Experienced in HubSpot or similar email and marketing automation tools
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics and similar analytical tools. Proficient in Excel
- Professional experience creating and running marketing campaigns with an emphasis on conversion tracking
- Capable of demonstrating the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3-5 digital and/or email marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Who We Are: With more than $34 billion in annual gross bookings, Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, serving business and leisure travelers, and is committed to providing the very best resources to serve their travel needs.
What We Do: Expedia, Inc. delivers value in leisure and business travel, drives demand for travel suppliers, and provides advertisers opportunities to reach in-market travel consumers. The company also powers bookings for some of the world’s leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN).
Where We Are: Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 150 travel booking sites in more than 70 countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Japan, and China.This position reports to:
Head of Partner SuccessExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.