As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will join the Consumer Marketing team to help drive acquisition and retention across digital marketing channels. In this role, you will support the Consumer Marketing team as we collectively drive growth and improve user engagement across our web and app platforms. You will gain exposure to multiple digital marketing channels, but you will primarily manage SEM by creating audiences, building campaigns, identifying keywords, and reporting on performance.
Sound interesting to you? Please read on...
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience with a track record of driving customer acquisition and retention; related agency experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or another related field
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proven hands on experience executing paid media campaigns across multiple digital channels, including SEM and display, video and mobile app (a plus)
- Metrics-driven, enthusiastic, self-starter with strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- You have the ability to flex and prioritize multiple objectives to consistently deliver projects on time
- Passionate about engaging with consumers through social channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and similar analytical tools
- Experience with Doubleclick, search management systems or mobile app tracking (a plus)
What You'll Do:
- Create, monitor, and optimize SEM campaigns, as well as help out with display, social and mobile campaigns
- Maintain channel reports to track performance of initiatives
- Research keywords, write ad copy variations and generate upload files for campaign launches across digital platforms
- Analyze digital marketing impacts on broader company trends by staying closely informed of marketing calendar and promotions
- Monitor competitors and report insights to team
- Partner cross-functionally within consumer marketing to influence and execute creative strategy. Manage creative assets trafficking between design, channel owners and agencies. Present findings to internal partners
- Create holistic reporting of ads and campaigns across marketing programs (app, SEM, display, social, etc.) to assist team in optimizations
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.