Digital Marketing Specialist at Effective Spend
Effective Spend is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our expert team of digital marketers. In this entry-level role, you’ll gain the PPC knowledge to launch your career through advanced training and mentorship. You’ll also gain hands-on experience as you work directly with clients to create and manage advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and other paid digital media channels.
The ideal applicant has already gained some experience in Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads through an internship, college coursework, or other experience. The right candidate exhibits a true passion for becoming an expert in PPC marketing and excellent communication and people skills.We provide advanced training to our team members so you can learn industry best practices and master the technology tools and analytical skills that have helped us deliver superior digital marketing services to our clients.
In our PPC department, you’ll have the opportunity for promotion as you master new areas of digital marketing and grow your knowledge and skill set with us.
Why Effective Spend?
Join a company that has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal and Built In Austin. We’ve also been named to this year's Inc 5000 and Austin FAST50 lists of the fastest growing private companies. You’ll work alongside a fun team of expert digital marketers and learn from the best.
- Analytical– Will love geeking out with us over pivot tables and diving into spreadsheets of data to understand what drives performance.
- Creative– Appreciates that digital advertising campaigns are equal parts data analytics and good creative design. Can tap into both their right and left brain to come up with creative solutions.
- Scientifically-Minded– Fancies themselves a bit of a mad scientist. Enjoys testing new ideas, analyzing results, and experimenting with changes to find success.
- Growth Mentality– Embraces intellectual challenges and seizes opportunities to improve skills and seek out new knowledge.
- Passionate– Brings it. Hungry, ambitious, motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic.
- Resourceful– Will Google literally anything. A true self-starter that enjoys learning new skills and researching new ideas on their own.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented– Obsessively makes to-do lists and can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks because they genuinely care about their clients’ success.
- Campaign Creation– Build campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing.
- Campaign Management & Optimization– Manage campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time. Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Reporting & Analysis– Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Google Trends, Google Ads, Power BI, and more.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, economics, finance, analytics, or a related field
- Familiarity with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads through coursework, internships, or other experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship skills
Effective Spend is proud to have been recognized on the Inc. 5000, ABJ’s FAST50, and as an ABJ Top 10 Best Places to Work.
Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO days
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee