Digital Marketing Specialist at Alchemy Systems
Who we are and what we do?
Intertek Alchemy (alchemysystems.com) provides a complete training, reinforcement, and compliance solution that assures manufacturing workforces have the right knowledge and confidence to perform their job correctly and efficiently. Alchemy partners with companies of all sizes to consistently engage their workforces and build a strong culture of safety and quality. More than 3,000,000 workers at 50,000 locations use Alchemy's integrated programs.
The Austin American Statesman has named Alchemy one of Austin's Top Workplaces seven years in a row. And BuiltIn has named Alchemy one of the top digital companies in Austin for the past three years.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a creative, data-driven digital marketer to implement aggressive campaigns for attracting targeted website traffic and converting them into qualified leads. You should have command of best practices and trends in search engine marketing and optimization, paid advertising/media buys, and social media marketing, while being able to gather and analyze data, make recommendations, and ensure appropriate adjustments are made to improve overall conversion rates.
This position is temporarily remote.
What you'll do:
You'll be responsible for maintaining a promotions calendar for paid, website, and social media campaigns, as follows:
- Build relationships with third party publications to negotiate cost-effective paid campaigns
- Develop email nurturing campaigns for paid marketing contacts that did not convert to a lead
- Create and continuously optimize PPC campaigns on top search and display platforms
- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategy for organic search optimization through keyword research and monitoring of redirects, click rates, bounce rates, etc.
- Grow Alchemy's social media and blog profile and presence by creating and sharing content that educates and entertains our audience
- Manage the content strategy, asset development and overall execution of campaigns, including emails and landing pages with CTA's and forms
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all digital marketing programs
- Optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead generating forms to drive qualified leads
- Routinely A/B test and measure the performance of conversions assets
- Consistently track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on digital marketing ROI
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or completion of a marketing related college program
- 3-5 years of experience in digital and outbound marketing campaign execution, preferably in B2B environments
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, complimented with creative thinking
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox)
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Expertise in web analytics software, A/B testing, and keyword tools
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, content distribution and placement networks, and third-party publications
- Google Analytics, Adwords, and Bing Certification
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with vendors to maximize resources
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite