Digital Marketing Specialist at Cognite
Are you the next Digital Marketing superstar in Austin who will help put Cognite’s voice out there at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution? Who will make a significant impact on our business by implementing performance-driven digital campaigns and distribution of content?
Join Cognite’s Marketing and Communications team! We are a fun bunch of marketing, communications, PR and brand specialists, and our mission is to drive conversation agenda of digital transformation in the industry, to support our sales team with engaging content and to establish Cognite’s brand globally.What You'll Do
- Execute and managing traffic acquisition campaigns for lead generation across digital channels such as paid social, display and video
- Help drive lead volume growth and quality by working with a cross-functional team of marketing managers and sales professionals
- Manage creative assets related to the different campaigns with agencies and central team
- Monitor campaigns’ targets, forecasting and reporting together with Director of Distribution
- Challenge us for new tools test, process improvements, and investment optimizations
- Lead processes that drive alignment across the full customer acquisition journey
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years experience executing B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Track record of optimizing for lead volume growth and quality across multiple channels including web SEO, email, LinkedIn, ABM, etc
- Adept at A/B testing for messages, channels, personas
- Experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce CRM
- Proven experience brainstorming and implementing marketing ad copy
- Process-minded and outcome driven with the courage to bring innovative ideas to the table, ability to fail and learn fast, and the strength to keep moving forward
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on agility and speed, openness, togetherness, impact, and obligation to speak up
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite --> watch some of our Cognite Voices | Carlo Caso, Katrine Tjølsen, Petter Reistad.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- FriYay Catered Lunch + Fully Stocked Fridges
Cognite is a global industrial Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company enabling the full-scale digital transformation of heavy-asset industries. Our core software product, Cognite Data Fusion (CDF), powers companies with contextualized OT/IT data to develop and scale solutions that increase safety, sustainability, efficiency, and drive revenue.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in Japan and America, Cognite has garnered the attention and partnership of some of the world's top industrial and tech companies, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Boston Consulting Group, Bloomberg, Digital Energy Journal, and Houston Chronicle. Google awarded Cognite Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year 2019 for Manufacturing and Austin Business Journal named Cognite 2020 Best Places to Work.