Digital Marketing Specialist at ForgeRock
Digital Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing | US - Austin Office
About the company:
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore and Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to support the planning and execution of digital and traditional marketing activities and campaigns across the Americas. The candidate will be expected to build and manage campaigns across our digital channels and tools, as well as provide reports and analysis on current digital marketing efforts.
Responsibilities & Specific Duties Include:
- Assist in planning, execution, and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns
- Build campaigns in all tools, including brand awareness, lead generation, special event promotion, sales acceleration, and others
- Assist reaching our target audience through best practices and demographic intelligence
- Support campaign management and optimization in Paid Search, Paid Social, Content Syndication, and Display/Retargeting campaigns in the Americas
- Aligning and working with Marketing Ops on SFDC campaign building and tracking
- Align with Field and Digital Team to update and manage the Americas marketing calendar, including
- Digital Campaign Spreadsheet & Calendar
- Field/Virtual Event Spreadsheet & Calendar
- Update and manage target lists/demographic details across ABM digital channels
- Intent Data Management
- Generate reports on surging/intent data for target accounts
- Manage/track Bombora/intent data topic comparison
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, utms, etc.)
- Align with Product Marketing to keep track of new collateral/assets to be added to current and/or new digital and field campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project/time management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Strong Excel skills for presenting metrics and results
- Proven track record of supporting the building and launching of marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity working with digital marketing including audience targeting/demographics, SEM, SEO and landing page development
- Location in Austin, Tx (WFH = Current Status through remainder of 2020)
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who have worked at least 1-2 years in the Information Technology/Security/Identity & Access Management B2B industry
Knowledge of the Following Tools and Channels Required:
- Acquia DAM
- Drupal / Web Editing and Web Production of .com
- AdRoll/Rollworks - Display/Regarting
- Content Syndication (both Marketplace and External Publishers)
- Google Adwords - Paid Search Campaigns
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn - Paid Social Campaigns
- Bombora - Surge/Intent Data
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.