Digital & Media Marketing Strategist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Digital & Media Marketing Strategist to drive the planning and execution of Procore’s full-funnel engagement programs. In this role, you’ll increase sales cycle velocity by applying your digital marketing and demand generation expertise to effectively reach potential prospects. To be successful in this role, you must have the capability to implement both data-driven and creative strategy, continuously test and optimize, and work in collaboration with various internal teams.
Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Media & Digital and has the opportunity to be based remotely or in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX, offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of digital tactics across marketing channels
- Supervise agency resources and facilitate audience segmentation, creative rotation, ongoing optimizations, and testing new tactics
- Collaborate with internal partners to implement personalized multi-channel awareness and lead gen plans
- Manage program budget and optimize ROI
- Collaborate with brand campaign managers to launch and optimize digital campaigns
- Generate leads through 3rd party vendors by executing high converting content offers
- Create ongoing A/B tests to optimize conversion rates
- Report on the effectiveness of full funnel digital programs including awareness, lead gen, and revenue metrics
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field is required
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience within a B2B and SaaS segment is preferred
- 3+ years experience with Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe, Marketo, or other digital platforms/automation tools
- Experience managing multiple channel marketing activities simultaneously to help drive engagement
- Strong attention to follow-through: the demonstrated ability to self-manage towards a set of defined goals, prioritize tasks and meet short deadlines within a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented with expert analytical skills: the ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness and validate strategy and spend
- Growth mindset with a deep curiosity to learn and grow
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.