Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 500 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 30,000 enterprise websites globally.
We’re looking for a Digital Media Specialist to drive meaningful growth through omnichannel digital media campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible cost. If you are a data-driven, self-starter who loves problem-solving and finding new ways to reach goals – we want to chat with you!
What you will be doing:
- Manage and drive strategies across all paid social channels
- Plan, develop, deploy media campaigns across multiple digital platforms (display, social, search, etc.) with high conversion rates and maximized profitability
- Adjust budget distributions and bid parameters to deliver efficient results
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and optimize tests to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilizing KPIs
- Prepare weekly reports on performance and new insights
- Experiment with new and untapped platforms and channels
- Stay up to date on media market trends, new markets, and competitive activity
- Exposure to or experience in SEM, PPC, and/or digital marketing
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Have a working knowledge of Google PPC, Facebook, and other social media channels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with team members virtually
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.