Director, B2B Demand Generation at A Cloud Guru
B2B GURU | COLLABORATOR | DATA DRIVEN
We are looking to hire a Director, B2B Demand Generation to be responsible for our lead-generation function and budget to drive inbound demand for the inside sales team. In this role you will collaborate with our creative and content teams to optimize B2B-performant assets. You will partner with our marketing operations team to target, and nurture B2B segments and personas. You'll work alongside our product marketing and the ABM teams to optimize performant B2B campaigns and messaging. You'll work closely with our SEO and media buying teams to optimize spend and traffic across paid B2B channels. And you will be a trusted partner to our sales team on aligned campaigns and cadences to optimize lead-to-revenue.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud skills development platform on the planet. We make engaging online training packed with personality and slick presentation for an experience more like firing up Netflix, less like a stuffy classroom. We are 100% grounded in what's right for the customer and the customer experience. That gives us the confidence to be bolder, more playful, and more genuine than other companies. At ACG you never feel like you have to take a shower at the end of the day to wash the compromises off.What makes the Marketing team awesome...
We’re always looking for creative ways to go above and beyond ‘good enough.’ It’s all about giving our students a little bit more joy in any way we can. You have the chance to play around with a brand that understands the value of not being stuffy and corporate, even on the business side. Everyone is receptive and encouraging of new ideas. There’s a lot of creativity and bouncing ideas off of each other. We believe everyone brings value. It’s refreshing and energizing to be in a collaborative environment like that.
The people who really shine at ACG are the ones who are able to be their awesome, kind, helpful, vulnerable, unique selves. We celebrate our differences, our quirks, our obsessions, and we're stronger for it. - Doogs, Scale Modeling Guru (and Senior Copywriter)As a Director, B2B Demand Generation at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Own the B2B lead-generation function and budget to drive inbound demand for the inside sales team
- Set strategy and execute to deliver marketing-qualified leads and pipeline (sales-qualified opportunities) within our ICP
- Manage the B2B demand-generation team including physical & virtual events; email marketing; lead-gen conversion rate optimization; and regional demand-gen
- Iterate paid search, paid social, and content syndication spend and messaging strategy to consistently improve efficacy
- Promote a culture of continuous testing, learning, and improvement
- Collaborate with the creative and content teams to optimize B2B-performant assets
- Collaborate with the marketing operations team to target, and nurture B2B segments and personas
- Collaborate with product marketing and the ABM team to optimize performant B2B campaigns and messaging
- Collaborate with the SEO and media buying teams to optimize spend and traffic across paid B2B channels
- Collaborate with the sales team on aligned campaigns and cadences to optimize lead-to-revenue
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 5 years of demonstrable revenue marketing performance in B2B SaaS
- 3 years of people management experience leading a team
- 3 years in demand-generation
- Proven, full-funnel B2B experience driving leads-to-revenue and effectively communicating with a high-growth, high-velocity sales leadership team
- Player-coach, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Experience managing localization and global, regional demand-gen resources
- Fluency in paid search, paid social, owned and third-party events (both physical and virtual), conversion rate optimization/landing page optimization, website optimization, A/B/n testing
- Fluency in marketing automation and CRM — Marketo and SFDC preferred
- Fluency with segmentation and personas
- Fluency with and focus on analytics
We want the people who care about doing a good job. The ones who have the humility and hunger to learn. - Sam Kroonenburg, Co-Founder and CEO
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Human connection. Get to know the Gurus with good times and get-togethers inspired by our values, virtual happy hours, lunchtime trivia, or a socially distanced drive-in movie.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.