Director of Brand at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Lead defining the brand for RigUp: Work with internal and external partners to define sharply focused brand strategy and architecture.
- Identify and manage brand and creative partners: Lead RFP for identifying creative agencies and needs for capabilities. Manage creative partners and execution across RigUp.
- Execute/commission and analyze research: Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external specialists to gain key customer insights and benchmark brand awareness through qualitative, quantitative and ethnographic studies.
- Deliver campaigns: Develop system wide campaigns, from ideation to full launch. Manage the brand marketing calendar including promotions, marketing plan creation and rollout.
- Drive brand collaboration: Work with teams across the business including marketing, public relations, sales, product and talent to bring the RigUp brand to life.
- Lead and coordinate communication: Plan communication for new brand launches and collaborate closely with teams to drive results.
What you should have:
- 7+ years of brand expertise working directly on brand launches
- Deep understanding of brand measures and ability to track brand performance over time Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel brand campaigns Experience collaborating with Public Relations
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done
- Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs 9+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary