Come to work for Realtor.com! A leader in online real estate and backed by industry experience and the News Corp Brand, Realtor.com’s vision is to be the leading destination to discover and create your perfect home, and today more than 75 million unique users visit our company’s website and mobile apps monthly. What you can do at Realtor.com has the potential to touch people in a real and meaningful way. You’ll engage with some of the best and the brightest coworkers and leaders, learn and contribute, and have a great time. We work hard, play hard, and recognize achievement – rewarding passion for innovation, creativity and quality. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the business, then make the move!
Realtor.com currently has an opportunity for a Director, Consumer Acquisition & Growth Analytics, reporting to the VP, Business Analytics and located in our Austin, Texas office. Realtor.com is in the middle of aggressive strategic growth driven off of newly integrated entities, and continuing our record growth and consumer engagement will be critical to Realtor.com’s strategic success in the industry. Specifically this role’s core responsibilities will focus on partnering directly with the major functions of the business to drive consumer funnel acquisition, engagement and conversion across all channels (including Realtor.com SEM, SEO, etc. and all other third party acquisition sources), and ultimately optimize the strategic investment on all acquisition-related expenditure.
The Director role is central to Realtor.com’s long-term strategic growth and will liaise with leadership across the major functions of the business on a real-time basis including, most notably, Marketing, Product and Sales.
An ideal candidate will have a background driving value through analysis across a combination of finance, marketing and product functions as well as expertise/understanding grounded in long-term strategic business planning and the ability to influence executives and representatives from across the organization to achieve results in a disciplined manner. Specifically the candidate should have familiarity or expertise in digital consumer/search businesses, consumer funnel optimization, digital marketing strategy/optimization across all channels, Adobe martech full-stack solutions, SEO strategies/optimization tactics, best practices on optimizing ROI across many sources of acquisition including both first party and 3rd party, as well as a consultative mindset to effectively answer a range of business and financial/economic modeling questions.
General responsibilities include decision support, business line strategy, business modeling, forecasting, analysis and performance management of Realtor.com's consumer internet business-lines and marketing efforts.
• Lead and build a team of high performing business/marketing analysts to accomplish the goals and objectives of the consumer internet businesses.
• Act as the analytic hub for optimizing acquisition spend and resources across entire set of acquisition channels including performance marketing, SEO, email, 3rd party sources, etc.
• Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated consumer contact strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
• Reporting, analysis and optimization for entire portfolio of marketing and 3rd party acquisition spend considering efficiency, ROI, margins, etc.
• Lead on all marketing mix optimization and related financial/budgeting exercises.
• Develop KPIs to drive high-level oversight of business initiatives and company health, and develop regular insights from the data to enable performance management and facilitate accountability.
• Partner with Marketing organization to optimize spend across all channels to achieve growth and engagement targets and support next-generation of marketing portfolio management.
• Develop business plans for strategic initiatives and business lines, and partner directly with cross-functional teams to facilitate achievement of short and long-term goals.
• Lead weekly/monthly cross-functional strategic business reviews aligning the organization toward strategic KPIs and objectives and tying top-line metrics to financial performance.
• Lead high-level analysis for the organization in the area of traffic/audience forecasting, growth and engagement, and strategies and tactics to drive SEO growth.
• Key areas of focus will include: business line strategy, consumer audience acquisition and engagement, marketing channel(s) ROI and optimization, marketing mix considerations, SEO acquisition and optimization, customer ROI and value analyses, competitive research and analysis, 3rd party consumer acquisition management and optimization, etc.
Experience and Skills:
• Educational Requirements: BA with undergraduate focus in Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Economics or related field. MBA preferred.
• 10+ years' experience with increasing levels of responsibility, 5+ years in increasing leadership capacity; online media / consumer audience-oriented experience a plus.
• Experience with Digital Marketing, SEO/traffic and Product analytics a plus.
• Experience directing or interfacing with technical resources with broad, multi-disciplinary expertise.
• Experience applying advanced analytic disciplines to financial, consumer audience/user experience, and product-level modeling, forecasting, marketing, etc.
• Extensive business partnering and influencing skills.
• Superior presentation and communication skills; mature presence coupled with emotional intelligence.
• Proficiency with Excel / financial modeling (pivot tables, lookups, data linking), presentations (Powerpoint) and data visualization (advanced graphing, visualization and presentation).
• Ability to organize, direct and develop personnel, and to plan and coordinate timely accomplishments of responsibilities.
• Ability to interact and communicate with individuals in various functional areas and various levels of management including C-level executives.
• Ability to remain flexible and thrive in a fast-paced and often hectic environment.
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. ¬†Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.¬†The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description