Director of Corporate Communications at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Build and own development of external communications strategy and materials, such as press releases, corporate and conference presentations. Regularly review and refine materials to ensure they remain up to date, are aligned, reflect company strategy, promote overall corporate image, and are tailored to the event and audience.
- Create and execute internal communications programs by working with talent team to develop employee communications and executive communications support through growth.
- Engage employees in understanding the RigUp story through innovative internal communications to connect employees to the company's vision, strategies, and culture.
- Own, manage, and continually build executive speaking program.
- Partner with senior and business unit leadership to drive consistency in messaging.
- Develop and manage a communications budget.
- Provide overall story/messaging as well as design support for key internal and external presentation decks by senior leadership.
What you should have:
- A polished, articulate, and clear communications style, adaptable to the audience and/or subject at hand
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, resourcefulness, creativity and problem-solving ability
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple teams/members of leadership
- Demonstrated creativity in driving executive communications and thought leadership activity
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, applied to deliver clear, simple and cohesive prose
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides required
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin