Director - CRM Marketing at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Who You Are:
- You have 10+ years of CRM marketing experience including innovative campaigns, personalized trigger campaigns, cross-sell initiatives, targeted promotions/offers, and managing preference centers
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- You have 5+ years leading, coaching, and developing high-performing teams
- You have experience working with product, eng, data and analytics teams for complex database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering, and integration with CRM and CDP technologies
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Braze customer engagement platform and Radar location services a plus
- Proven success balancing user retention with monetizing CRM channels with paid content
- You are a CRM champion, always advocating for the user and striving for best-in-class programming.
- You are excited by the challenge of driving clarity from ambiguity, and balancing a long-term vision with short-term results.
- Solutions-oriented with the curiosity and confidence to try new things
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs and able to pivot as needed
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What You'll Do:
- You will develop an overall B2C CRM strategy to engage RetailMeNot customers with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing across all lifecycle stages
- You will create and implement a strategy for optimizing the frequency and sequencing of communications across multiple CRM channels
- You will manage cross-functional relationships and processes to ensure internal teams are aligned and executing on messaging, priorities and measures of CRM success
- You will oversee creation and execution of all email (transactional and promotional), push notifications, and in-app campaigns in Braze, our marketing automation system
- Devise and implement a testing plan to enable rapid experimentation aimed at increasing the effectiveness of CRM efforts
- Manage and grow our active email list for traffic and monetization
- Work with the product team to ensure we are aligned on CRM business needs and upcoming product improvements.
- Work with data science, product, and engineering teams to define feature and data requirements for new communications and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing
- Partner with our Sales, Ad Operations, and Product Marketing teams to understand the needs of our advertisers and promote sponsored content across CRM channels
- Ensure the performance of all campaigns is analyzed based on clearly defined success metrics and find opportunities for future improvements
- Lead buy vs. build decisions related to CRM tools and capabilities including evaluating, onboarding, and integrating with new vendors and technology
- Oversee defining and documenting briefs, business rules, data / tech requirements, and system integrations, as well as processes and procedures for all campaigns
- Be a thought leader for the company on relevant trends, insights, and technologies that impact the CRM and ecomm industries.
- Lead and mentor team of 4 while managing multi-million dollar budget
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love