Director of CRM at Dosh
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:18 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the experienced, data-driven Director of CRM will lead the strategic vision and customer journey planning for CRM programs with the goal of delivering exceptional marketing experiences at scale and driving business growth. In this role, you will own and drive the planning, development, testing and optimization of customer engagement programs across all channels (email, in-app, push notifications, social, retargeting, etc). You will build a team responsible for end to end campaign management including developing and driving the CRM roadmap, test and learn plans, creative briefing process, content calendar and campaign operations and campaign reporting. Working closely with Marketing, BI/Analytics, and Product teams, you will deliver and automate CRM strategies at scale across key touchpoints in order to increase active user engagement, minimize churn, and re-engage lapsed and dormant users.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage, execute and optimize CRM strategies that drive key performance indicators across activation, onboarding, engagement, retention and reactivation
- Develop and evolve campaign segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalized user experiences
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify, size and prioritize program opportunities that increase engagement and optimize lifetime value across customer segments
- Develop and train team members on operational processes that enable optimal efficiency/scalability and a high quality user experience
- In partnership with the Director of Brand Marketing, own and drive the content calendar
- Build and maintain a campaign test and learn roadmap and continually optimize CRM efforts in order to increase the effectiveness of each channel
- In partnership with BI/Analytics, build campaign reporting dashboards; establish templates and processes for regularly sharing out program results with key stakeholders and the broader business
- Work closely with the Director of Growth & CMO, and key cross functional stakeholders to apply best practices and provide thought leadership; collaborate, influence, negotiate trade-offs and gain alignment around a joint vision
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation and innovation that increase the efficiency of marketing channels and enable scale while minimizing cost and overhead
- Manage agency and vendor relationships and continually seek to grow and evolve our CRM technical capabilities by leveraging new third party systems and partnerships
- Efficiently build and manage a world-class team of CRM experts
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of Marketing experience, 6-8 years working directly in CRM, with a deep understanding of CRM best practices across channels
- You will be deeply familiar with the details of what it takes to build and deliver a great CRM capability. Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required.
- You have hands on experience designing, building and managing end to end CRM campaign operations, including the automation of strategies at scale
- You have experience managing high performing teams and developing talent
- You have a successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- You have strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- You are highly data-driven and understand how to optimize marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- You possess a strong understanding of user mindset and you are dedicated to creating great consumer experiences
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- You demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description