In a world where shipping expectations and complexity are greater than ever, Shipwell is on a mission to empower supply chain efficiency at scale across every company size, stage, and industry. Supply chain solutions today are highly disconnected, rigid, and difficult to use, but Shipwell is disrupting the status quo. Our solution combines everything our customers need in a comprehensive platform that adapts as the market and business demands change, so they can effectively manage the entire process in one place and never have to rip and replace. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including Gartner Magic Quadrant for TMS and Forbes 2020 Next Billion-Dollar Startup. Join us and be part of the Shipping Evolution(R)Our culture
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you will do when you get here
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to define and own the cross-channel strategy for the full marketing funnel, reporting to the VP of Marketing and partnering closely with the brand, sales, product, and creative teams. This is a high impact role where you will set the vision for and have the opportunity to build out a best in class team of experts in media, analytics, and ad tech who will optimize, and ultimately drive brand awareness and efficient pipeline growth for our SaaS business.
- Develop an annual channel plan and budget to support brand and business goals, conduct media research, audience modeling, and integrated media planning to effectively reach and engage Shipwell’s target audiences
- Ensuring the creative teams has the appropriate production specs and that all advertising units are reviewed, approved internally, prior to upload and traffickings (e.g., deadlines, DSVs, specs)
- Establish KPIs, tracking, and attribution to measure effectiveness across all campaigns and channels from brand awareness to direct response
- Set testing / experimentation strategy and report on in market / campaign performance o provide forward looking insights around audience and messaging that can inform future campaigns and opportunities for efficiency
- Manage automation and optimization across all paid and owned performance marketing channels, including Search, marketing automation, email, digital, social video, and web, making changes or improvements to tech stack as needed
What you need to have
- 10+ years of marketing experience with technical breadth and depth as an individual contributor, as well as a strong track record and passion for developing high performing teams
- You’ve successfully lead team business planning processes and owned budget allocation, working effectively with cross functional partner to align on goals and key deliverables
- In depth knowledge of today’s media landscape and tools, including media planning platforms, attribution tracking, syndicated data/research providers, and survey tools
- Analytical mindset with the ability to establish clear KPI and implement appropriate attribution methodologies to forecast and track performance, as well as leverage data and experimentation to inform continual improvements to your strategy
- You take a holistic approach to creating high converting CX/UX journeys- considering how message, medium, and channel work together at each stage of the funnel
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners and executive stakeholders
- In house experience on a B2B SaaS product that involved close collaboration with sales and brand marketing teams
- Basic knowledge of SalesForce and Pardot or complementary CRM tool
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- HQ Office in Austin, TX or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within our HQ office in Austin, TX or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.