Director of Demand Generation
TrustRadius is looking for an analytical, data-driven Director of Demand Generation to take responsibility for all aspects of demand generation. You'll define, create, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns. You'll leverage the TrustRadius site, content, and taxonomy to run category-specific campaigns in alignment with a category-driven go to market approach, as well as running more traditional content-driven campaigns and leading us into an account-based approach to make the most of our enterprise advantage.
TrustRadius helps millions of B2B buyers every year by providing them with unbiased in-depth reviews from their peers. We also help vendors engage and convert more buyers by putting their customer’s voice to work, authentically and at scale.
Reporting into VP Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation strategy and driving the successful execution of your plan to achieve aggressive acquisition and upsell/cross-sell targets. You'll collaborate with Marketing team members including Content, SEO, Events, and Product Marketing as well as cross-functionally with Sales, Research, Customer Success, and Product.
Why should we talk? You have experience building successful demand generation and ABM programs from the ground up, and can point to both successes and lessons learned along the way. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have deep experience in developing progressive strategies to plan, analyze and optimize programs. You take a test-and-invest approach and
- Own our marketing funnel from end to end
- Drive contribution of 40% of pipeline and 40% of new bookings sourced by Marketing
- Build our inbound lead acquisition and outbound ABM strategy using an integrated marketing approach
- Work closely with our product team to explore and implement scalable platform-based growth tactics
- Leverage multiple tactics — email, paid search, paid social, retargeting, content syndication, etc. — to drive results
- Implement A/B testing methodologies across the digital marketing mix to improve conversion rates and optimize campaign results
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- 7+ years of hands-on B2B experience in demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, PPC/SEM, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving set goals and ROI
- Excellent program management and communication skills and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- No agency please.