Director of Demand Generation at RigUp
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead development, implementation and prioritization of demand generation programs and strategy, including: automated nurture, drip and other marketing emails and publications, search engine optimization, social media presence and website content, customer acquisition lead and revenue targets across RigUp’s service lines.
- Develop and execute strategy and tactics to drive pipeline growth through the development of lead generation programs, including targeted email, digital, social, content, etc.
- Managing all owned and non-owned channels lead-gen channels including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing, paid media, paid social channels, email, etc.
- Responsible for marketing automation tool management and making recommendations on tech stack necessary to meet demand generation goals. Responsible for email marketing program development and oversight of execution, including testing and continually evaluating for improvement.
- Develop campaign performance reporting and analyze performance to optimize channels, content, and campaigns.
- Partner with the Sales organization to ensure timely follow-up with leads generated by these campaigns to maximize results.
What you should have:
- 7 to 10 years of marketing experience and at least 5 in a lead-generation role
- Experience supporting multiple team/product lines/solutions at high-growth companies
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM platforms (Pardot & SFDC is preferred)
- History of data driven decisions to inform what demand-generation programs are needed
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary