Director of Demand Generation at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for working cross-functionally to develop, execute, and continually optimize integrated demand generation and ABM campaigns that drive revenue for the business. In this role, you'll create and execute integrated, full-funnel campaigns to increase awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Design and execute integrated demand generation campaigns across all digital and offline channels, optimizing towards revenue contribution and predictable revenue growth.
- Develop and execute account-based marketing strategies aimed at winning specific targeted accounts in conjunction with sales.
- Own, analyze and communicate the strategy, execution and metrics of the demand generation funnel - inquiries, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and pipeline
- Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Champion marketing best practices, including conducting A/B testing and identifying new tests and growth opportunities for additional investments.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing Communications to understand and identify the buyer's needs and challenges across their journey and translate those into targeted, integrated campaigns.
- Meet with Sales and Business Development teams to communicate upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance.
What You'll Need
- A test-learn-refine mindset with experience running a high-velocity demand generation function.
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling revenue contribution.
- 7+ years of B2B digital/inbound, content-driven demand gen experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding professional environment.
- 5+ years experience in SaaS and security marketing preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred), ABM platforms and Salesforce.
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors in demand gen activities like content syndication, webinars, etc.
- Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment, and to meet deadlines.
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k!
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.