Director, Digital Marketing
Director, Digital Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Director, Digital Marketing to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You’ll Do :
- Transform the marketing function into a revenue producing engine
- Develop and execute a multi-channel perpetual demand generation plan designed to support marketing’s mission of “lead to revenue.”
- Plan and execute ClearDATA digital marketing programs across multiple engagement channels
- Partner with ClearDATA’s strategic partners: Google, Microsoft and AWS to develop joint demand generation strategies and programs
- Be held accountable to deliver key marketing KPIs: MQL/SQL/SQO/CW/MRR
- Partner with marketing operations to measure, report and optimize the perpetual demand generation engine.
- Oversee strategy and development of landing page development/optimization, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Be Marketing’s point person/SME for Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics to ensure all digital marketing programs are trackable and set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity
- Collaborate with marketing team to build best in class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking
What You’ll Need :
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10+ years experience in demand generation and digital marketing.
- Prefer both B2B and technology/sofware experience. Cloud and healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Experience in late stage start up a plus
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D