What you'll be doing:
- Drive the digital strategy for our worker audience. Build and execute a strategy around driving worker leads on the platform and nurturing them.
- Develop attribution methodologies. Measure conversion across the full-funnel for workers and identify points for optimization. Must be experienced with building attribution methodologies and financial models on CAC/LTV.
- Be responsible for a worker acquisition target. Be responsible for generating traffic, leads and conversion and new worker acquisition and retention. A great candidate is someone who 1) has a B2C acquisition background and experience generating leads at scale and 2) is a builder and has scaled a budget from $0 to $10M and 3) is responsible for an acquisition target in the tens of thousands.
- Provide expertise across digital channels. Expert in SEM, SEO and funnel optimization (A/B testing). Can execute directly and manage a team to execute across these channels. Also utilizes Email Marketing, Social Media, Database Marketing/Automation in addition to these core digital channels.
- Develop an experiment and growth engine for RigUp. Drive website optimization, A/B testing and improve website conversion rates. Develop an experiment engine and scale top performing tests.
- Manage worker lifecycle programs. Oversee the worker lifecycle, and make optimizations on key conversion points. Oversee onboarding, engagement and retention experiences.
- Build a highly effective and engaged team. Must have 4+ years leadership experience hiring and coaching team members. Manage a team of digital, operations and lifecycle roles. This role will also partner closely with our product and sourcing operations teams.
What you should have:
- 8-10+ years of online marketing/growth/customer acquisition experience
- Deep understanding of online marketing measures and ability to track
- performance back to CAC and LTV.
- Has built measurement models from the ground up and is able to demonstrate
- examples of tying investment through to ROI.
- Experienced in delivering acquisition strategies for B2C, bonus point if done in
- two sided marketplaces.
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and managing online marketing
- programs across SEO, SEM, Email and Paid Social.
- Experienced in conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective
- omni-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin