RigUp is the fastest growing tech startup in the energy industry and we just received our Series D funding of $300M to help further our explosive growth. To that end, we're seeking a high-performing and experienced leader to help us lead growth initiatives in the Construction vertical.
RigUp is hiring a Director of Expansion who will be responsible for leading market launch and expansion efforts as well as leading strategic growth projects across newly acquired business units in the construction vertical. The Director of Expansion will own key metrics and will have authority to lead new initiatives driving top line growth.
This role is both creative and analytical, and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution—easily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats and comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead all aspects of new market launches
- Develop and implement effective sales processes across new acquired companies
- Drive growth KPI improvement
- Develop resourcing and hiring plan to enable hitting growth projections
- Hire, onboard, and train new talent as needed to support growth
- Testing various growth strategies and implementing the winning strategies across the vertical
What you should have:
- Management consulting or Operations background; experience running teams and designing process to support and enable them
- Experience identifying and developing key metrics to drive and manage team performance
- Transformation and change management experience
- Strong people management skills; know how to build and develop high performing teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; ability to work across a matrixed organization effectively
- Team player, willing to wear multiple hats, roll up sleeves, and get the job done
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description