Director of Growth
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The growth lead will partner closely with the sales, service, product, & engineering teams to understand customer needs, develop compelling product propositions, deliver sales materials and lead nurturing campaigns that generate closes. This is a unique position that has the benefit of working across the entire organization to accomplish a crucial business goal that will drive measurable impact on the bottom line.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Opcity’s product proposition in key verticals (Broker Referrals, Broker Lead Accelerator, Title, Mortgage, Insurance, and others) by analyzing the competitive landscape, market trends and customer needs
- Initiate market research studies, analyze data, and present findings. Design experiments to test product-market fit. Advise with respect to new products and existing product improvements
- Drive consistent delivery of messaging across media channels (paid, owned, earned) based on company goals. Recommend and prioritize budget allocations for media plan
- Develop SEO & content strategy. Track success of campaigns against agreed-upon KPIs and continually optimize
- Engage existing customer base through email campaigns, in-app messaging, and in-platform campaigns
- Develop and execute partner campaigns that target Opcity’s large database of consumers
What We Like to See/ Measures of Success:
- Prior experience with customer journeys, onboarding flows and optimizing the path to ensure a consumer can achieve the desired outcome of a product
- Experience creating marketing materials,email marketing and campaigns to a large database of consumers.
- Good understanding of product marketing, driving new initiatives, and collection of feedback from customers that have led to a significant impact and new products.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, engineering, etc.) are essential.
- Strong presentation skills are very important. Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
Read Full Job Description