Director, Marketing Campaigns at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director, Marketing Campaigns to lead Procore’s campaign team and strategies. In this role, you’ll lead a team of marketing managers to create and execute integrated, full-funnel campaigns against our audiences to increase awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales. Successful candidates are well-rounded marketers who have the perfect mix of creative and data-driven skills and a deep understanding of the B2B buying process and marketing strategies.
Procore’s marketing team is the driving force behind our global brand. They are responsible for creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
This position reports into our Head of Demand Generation and has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or New York City office. Remote candidates will be considered with the expectation of frequent travel to HQ. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our integrated campaign strategy, mentor, and grow a talented team of marketers
- Develop impactful marketing campaigns from awareness to upsell and across online and offline channels
- Partner with campaign managers and marketing teams to develop creative and best-in-class marketing programs and content including ads, videos, emails, web content, webinars, events, white papers, research studies, and more
- Lead integrated marketing programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Own marketing KPIs including leads, MQLs, and pipeline by audience (in partnership with sales)
- Proactively partner with our sales leadership and sales development managers on alignment and processes
- Build deep and collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the global organization
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated growth, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading and inspiring teams to meet and exceed stretch goals
- Ability to be a visionary while applying the tactical expertise to achieve the “big picture” objectives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to capture and share key data and insights, and use them to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Outstanding executive-level presentation and communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.