Director of Marketing, CHIVE TV/Atmosphere
Chive Media Group is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our CHIVE TV (now called Atmosphere) team in all it’s marketing efforts. Atmosphere is the world's 1st ambient TV platform with contoured audio-optional channels, updated regularly. The service is both B2B and and B2C. The B2B business services any venue that has a passive audience that needs to be entertained (e.g. bars, restaurants, gyms, etc) and the B2C business services viewers that are hungry for a break from the cacophony of modern day TV.
As the Director of Marketing, you’ll own all of Atmosphere’s marketing channels and continue to grow those channels accordingly. We are looking for someone to “think outside the box” and bring new ideas to the table.
The Director of Marketing will Report into the CEO and President of the company. This position is based in Austin, TX.
- Develop objectives, goals, strategies and tactics to grow both a B2B and B2C business.
- Ownership of the 3 buckets of Marketing including but not limited to:
- Google/YouTube PPC
- FB Ads Manager
- Industry-specific channels for B2B business
- Company/product website
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media channels
- Word of mouth/virality
- Must have a “growth hacker” mindset to optimize conversion rates and ROI across all channels.
- Use strong analytical skills to help us understand the funnel of customer acquisition for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Work closely with C-Levels and peers on strategy.
- Lead creative conception, development, execution of regular thematic campaigns. Manage planning and scheduling with peers.
- Remain current in cultural/technological/digital marketing trends in reaching target constituency.
- Participate in the annual development of the marketing budget, planning and execution of strategic objectives while adhering to budget.
- Juggle multiple projects and team members in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Sound understanding of out of home media and connected TV (“over the top”) businesses
- Jack of all trades on digital marketing; must be able to operate at both 5 ft (get shit done) and 50,000 feet (set strategy for other people to get shit done)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hustle, hustle and more hustle.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company 401(k) match
- Open vacation policy
- Dog friendly
- Lunch 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment
- So much more!