Director, Marketing Communications at ClearDATA
Director, Marketing Communications
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Director, Marketing Communications to hold a leadership role on the marketing team. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Director, Marketing Communications will serve a multifaceted role encompassing corporate communications, public relations, company/product positioning, crisis and reputation management. This individual will oversee a team that works closely with the executive team, key internal stakeholders, and external consultants for public and media relations to strengthen ClearDATA’s leadership position in the healthcare market. The position involves engaging key internal and external audiences, creating powerful messages, storylines, and communications programs which drive awareness both internally and externally. In addition, this professional will be instrumental in ensuring consistency of messages across audiences, reinforcing our vision and corporate objectives, including pertinent corporate/brand image, identity and competitive positioning. And finally, this position will monitor on a broad scale basis the overall effectiveness of our communications programs.
What You’ll Do :
- Develop a comprehensive, multi-dimensional communications strategy to increase overall brand awareness, reputation, and engagement.
- Identify and create stories that reinforce the ClearDATA value proposition and proven value.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop ClearDATA core sales decks, market specific sales decks, case studies and customer testimonials.
- Oversee the branding, messaging and look/feel of the website. Partner with Director, Digital Marketing on leveraging the website for demand generation.
- Increase industry awareness, brand recognition and sales pipeline through various PR and media strategies and website messaging
- Oversee public and investor relations. Manage PR Agency and oversee the development of key messaging, press releases, corporate materials & agency KPIs.
- Develop and manage the company’s crisis communications strategy and plan.
- Work closely with HR to develop messaging and stories to improve recruiting, new employee onboarding, and employee communications
- Partner with rest of marketing to develop effective sales enablement, collateral, presentations and sales tools.
What You’ll Need :
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 10+ years of experience in marketing communications and public relations.
- Cloud and healthcare experience a plus.
- Strong story telling capabilities
- Experience building and managing media programs that deliver measurable results.
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative.
- Self-starter approach to work and strong problem solver.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills tied strategic communications plan development, news releases, fact sheets, talking points, and executive briefing documents.
- Excellent persuasive written and verbal communications skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills and deep story telling experience
- An ability to roll your sleeves up and build out the programs while also bringing strategic insights and framework to this function.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a track record of successfully interfacing with executives and influencers that are both internal and external.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D