Director of Marketing, Oil & Gas at Enverus
Why YOU want this position:
Drillinginfo has a career opportunity for a Director of Integrated Marketing to lead our Upstream business. As a leader on this growing team, you’ll partner with the sales and product leaders to understand their business challenges and work together . to identify and drive marketing strategies for achieving revenue goals. You’ll make data driven decisions that directly impact the business. You’ll be responsible for creative problem solving, defining revenue generating activities and driving top of funnel lead generation along with ensuring all stages of the funnel are working appropriately.
You’ll be the cost center manager, and be accountable for the effectiveness of campaigns to deliver on strategies, measured by marketing influenced pipeline and revenue in quarter.
You’ll report directly to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing and lead a team of integrated marketing and marketing analytics professionals in executing the integrated marketing plan. If you’ve got 8+ years’ experience in high-tech B2B marketing, a solid foundation in go-to-market strategy development are a strong problem solver and marketing strategist and have the kind of exceptional accountability work ethic that helps grow the business, this is the right career move for you.
Background and Experience:
- 8+ years experience in high-tech B2B marketing is essential, preferably software as a service (SaaS);
- 8+ years marketing planning experience with solid ability to solve complex marketing problems with creative solutions that drive results and revenue
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships with sales and product leaders and collaborate to effective solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation marketing utilizing multiple outreach channels and a strong handle on funnel metrics;
- At least 5 years of Go-to-Market planning experience and/or solid SEO, blog, and product promotion experience;
- Prior budget and staff management expertise and the ability to motivate and grow teams. * Experience looking at market space competition and making recommendations; product writing, web content experience
- Financial or trading background is a plus;
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- MBA is a plus.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- MS Office Suite;
- Superior writing skills.
- You’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity to lead a marketing team.
- You want to see the business impact you make through marketing.
- You're strong enough to handle ambiguity, but still able to execute;
- You’re right at home in a small and fast-growing organizational structure;
- You are strategic but not above handling the tactics
- You are a creative problem solver
- You understand what good content looks like and are a strong written communicator
- You know when to ask questions and how to get the job done without all the answers;
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You are a proven collaborator and build amazing relationships with colleagues across the organization
- You have the ability to make your case
- You can quickly and effectively understand the business challenge and provide strategic solutions to solve them
- You’re adaptable
- You thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment
- You have exceptional prioritization skills
- Good sense of marketing priorities for high tech B2B.