Director of Marketing Strategy, Operations & Analytics at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
The Director of Marketing Strategy, Operations & Analytics reports to the Vice President of Marketing Operations in the Marketing organization. This person will lead a team to develop and optimize the reporting and analytics for the marketing team, create forecast models that will determine the targets by which the team will measure performance, and partner with marketing leadership to make recommendations on strategy. They will build a team that supports all of the following functional areas of marketing: Digital, Demand Gen, Events, Brand, PR, and Executive reporting. They will partner with the business development and sales teams to create a cohesive reporting suite that informs teams on SLA adherence and identifies areas of improvement in the end-to-end lead-to-cash model.
This person is a:
- Strategic forward-thinker who anticipates marketing team needs based on Key Performance Indicators and sales process
- Powerful communicator and persuasive personality that can explain complex models to new users and leadership
- Hands-on leader who sets the vision and gets in to do the work
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement of self and team
- Marshals support from leaders and earns credibility through your expertise on process and systems
- Analytical and leads with critical reasoning and creative problem solving. They use data to drive influence and strategy.
- Thinks about systems holistically with the customer experience at the forefront
- Thrives in ambiguity and can work in a world when the inputs are incomplete or unclear
- Defaults to action and iteration with a flexible and collaborative approach
- 4+ years leading marketing reporting, modeling, and analytics in the SaaS industry with a focus on digital/web analytics
- Has worked alongside senior executives like a Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Revenue/Marketing Strategy & Operations for 2+ years
- Has experience building and developing reporting in Tableau and SFDC
- Has experience in dev language like SQL; R is a plus
- Has preferred knowledge of marketing automation platforms (eg: Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua) and Adobe web product suite
- Has examples of creating and delivering high profile strategic projects within a business, leading cross-functional, global teams
- Has led successful teams in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working in a constantly evolving environment where you would need to adjust strategies and realign priorities
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.