Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
We're, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
As a leader on the Performance Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing paid performance and growth strategy across the following marketing channels (Search, Social, Display, Online Video, Affiliate, and Mobile App acquisition channels). You will be responsible for analyzing our Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) across all digital performance marketing channels to meet our new customer acquisition goals while optimizing for high-quality customers and maximizing ROI based on our budget.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- You’ll be leading a team and working with cross-functional partners on Finance, Creative, Analytics, BI, Product.
- You will refine and influence financial forecasts, develop hard-working creative assets, build tools & dashboards, analyze and automate campaign performance.
- Lead the online performance marketing efforts with responsibilities including media investment, channel diversification, testing, and analytics.
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, new subscriptions, LTV, and CAC.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of our performance marketing campaigns across paid social, search, display, and test into offline paid channels
- Test new channels and technology to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth.
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities.
- Partner with our marketing design team to generate creativity that is highly engaging and direct response focused.
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward and share out big picture learnings.
- Communicate campaign results to the marketing team and company more broadly, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure company goals are met.
- In addition to acquiring and retaining customers to our core marketplace business, you’ll also be responsible for using paid channels to increase the adoption of new products/verticals.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Apple and other major performance marketing channels
- 5+ years of experience managing a large team, with a strong ability to inspire and coach, a history of hiring, managing, and leading high-performing teams
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights, and a thorough understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term and an interest in watching evolving media trends and technology to serve your brand
- Thoughtful, collaborative leader with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget, and holistically managing to spend allocation across channels
- Drive a digital roadmap designed to significantly impact our subscription-based customer acquisition and retention results
- Experience leading digital marketing efforts across paid social, paid search, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, emerging within a direct response environment
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- Establish and manage day in and day out testing-and-learning plans to continuously optimize creative performance
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).