Director or Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing & Global Events
NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. We empower enterprises by providing them with timely, relevant information on which to base their decisions. Our unmatched foundation in security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for our CAWS Continuous Security Validation Platform. CAWS measures the ongoing effectiveness of security controls, providing a real-time score card to help business leaders substantiate their security investments. Businesses can also leverage the threat data delivered by CAWS to strengthen their cyber risk posture and mitigate threats to their operating systems and applications. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs.
NSS Labs is seeking a Director or Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing & Global Events to report to the Chief Marketing Officer. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the CMO to oversee the strategic marketing strategy and focused execution of the corporate marketing and events programs. Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all our corporate branding initiatives including corporate messaging, brand positioning, event promotion, style guidelines, and corporate design principles
- Drive engagement through high touch events to engage the CISO and CIRO community to drive collaborate positioning and partnership with key enterprises and industry verticals
- Develop and execute on the trade show strategy by maximizing the ROI in terms of budget and resources
- Oversee and manage the social channels through designing a cohesive push strategy along with maximizing the content, Public Relations, thought leadership and external announcements
- Utilize the current systems and marketing platform to engage or enhance the messaging ability by having a robust platform, infrastructure, and maintaining the research content library
- Manage internal and external resources to align the key strategic goals
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and product teams as needed
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 10+ years of Brand Marketing, Corporate Marketing or Events experience
- 10+ years working for technology companies
- Security industry experience is a huge plus
- MBA preferred, BA degree required
- Ability to travel 30% or more to attend industry conferences and trade shows
Location: Austin or CA
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.