Procore is looking for a Director of Partner Marketing to shape the direction of strategic marketing programs that drive a partner-oriented pipeline. In this role, you’ll support Procore’s go-to-market strategy by creating and executing innovative marketing programs that support the company’s growth goals through a vibrant partner community.
As Director of Partner Marketing, you’ll lead a talented team responsible for creating and driving the execution of highly strategic and effective marketing programs with independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators and certified consultants, channel partners, and strategic partners. This includes doing hands-on work with a wide variety of partners, creating partner marketing content, and supporting the business development team in marketing efforts.
This position will report to our Head of Product Marketing and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and manage innovative acquisition strategy, enablement, and co-marketing programs with top strategic alliance partners
- Inspire, lead and support execution of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including internal and external events, demand generation programs, and communications
- Hire and lead a team focused on partner marketing programs and activities supporting channel partners and ISVs
- Assist with global event sponsorships and support event benefits including ensuring partners maximize their presence
- Work cross-functionally with corporate marketing, business development, and sales to support and orchestrate partner-related events
- Provide support for marketing initiatives including collateral production and approvals, customer stories, press releases, videos, social media materials, and more to drive both thought leadership and demand
- Align with product marketing teams and drive the adoption of strategic ISVs across audiences
- Share updates on strategies, plans, and tactics with both Procore and Partner stakeholders
- Execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business, economics, or a related field); MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in partner marketing for a SaaS software company
- Solid marketing expertise specifically with lead generation strategy and tactics; demonstrated career progression
- Experience managing paid search campaigns, A/B testing for landing pages, and an understanding of design ‘best practices’ to optimize conversion
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, AdWords, and other direct marketing automation tools
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills; able to create high-quality presentations
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills; creative mindset
- Pragmatic and action-oriented; willingness to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Comfortable with deadlines; strong attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, business partners, sales, customer support, and product teams
- Analytics mindset with a proven track record of results
- Experience managing marketing teams including hiring, managing performance, and developing direct reports is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.