Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
The Product Marketing team ensures that Medallia is at the forefront of Experience Management, that our solutions are differentiated, and we have a winning go to market strategy. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Industry & Solutions Product Marketing, you will drive the vision, messaging, and go-to-market strategy and execute a variety of product marketing functions for our Employee Experience suite of products and solutions, working closely with Medallia’s product management, sales, marketing, and services teams.
- Partners across marketing, product and sales to establish GTM strategy for Medallia’s voice of employee products and solutions. Define use cases, create product positioning and messaging targeted to buyer personas across HR, IT and Operations.
- Work across campaign and field marketing to build and execute a growth plan to drive awareness and demand for Medallia’s suite of Employee Experience products and solutions.
- Drive the strategy and creation of content across all stages of the buyer journey, such as blog posts, webinars, white papers, solution briefs, demos, videos and other collateral, to drive pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Establish influencer marketing programs that identify key thought leaders, partners and vendors to evangelize Medallia’s point of view in the human capital management and employee experience industry.
- Develop effective sales plays and training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our Employee Experience narrative, product offerings and key positioning.
- Help evolve Medallia's Employee Experience roadmap by keeping track of market and competitive trends, understanding our customers and their needs, and working with product management on development priorities.
- Directly manage one to two high performing product marketers on Employee Experience plus other solutions.
- 10+ years proven product marketing experience, or related, in a tech/SaaS environment
- 5+ years demonstrated experience leading large cross-functional teams on integrated marketing plans
- 3+ years background and experience working for an HR technology platform/vendor or Employee Experience related products
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers
- Experience creating product narratives and positioning products in compelling ways
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to influence without authority, including senior management
- Strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience
- Experience managing a small team of high-performing product marketers
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.