Director of Product Marketing & Sales Support at A Cloud Guru
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
As Director of Product Marketing & Sales Support, you will lead a talented team of Marketing professionals that oversee our core product positioning, new product / feature development strategy, and marketing support for Sales at A Cloud Guru. Your team will define market requirements, craft our value proposition, and work extremely closely with our Product team to develop new features and products to excite users. The ideal candidate is a great storyteller and dynamic leader who loves data and a fast-paced environment, and is highly in-tune with A Cloud Guru’s brand voice and customer following. This role will report into the VP of Marketing & Growth.As the Director of Product Marketing & Sales Support, you’ll get to
- Partner with Product team to develop the product strategy by analyzing our competition, identifying product and feature gaps, sizing opportunities and prioritizing based on ROI
- Create the story behind our products and features, articulating a cohesive value proposition that is easily understood by and excites prospects and customers, both B2B and B2C
- Conduct regular qualitative and quantitative research to inform product strategies and market segmentation in conjunction with data analysts
- Drive external events and account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and initiatives in concert with Sales
- Equip Sales with marketing content, collateral and tools to increase Sales revenue and decrease time to close
- Lead the Product & Sales Marketing team including mentoring, coaching, and career development
- Be a strategic partner to our Product team, acting as a subject matter expert on \ product functionality, features, customers, competition and opportunities
- Propose and coordinate product and feature improvements or launches that are synced with business, revenue and ROI goals, and align with pipeline generation targets
- Develop marketing collateral (e.g. webinars, data sheets, solution guides, demo videos and other content for all funnel stages) and positioning tools (e.g. battle cards, cheat sheets, FAQs) that will drive results in our B2B Sales channel, and that clearly articulate the value of our products
- Drive strategy and flawless execution of customer-facing events, including our flagship annual event and those with key partners like Amazon, Azure and GCP
- Track, measure and report against objectives
- Lead a team while keeping it fun!
- 10+ years strategic marketing or management consulting experience, preferably with 5+ years of experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Extensive experience in innovation, new product development and business cases, familiarity of the cloud/SaaS is a plus!
- Highly analytical and data-driven, familiarity with Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, SQL or equivalent
- Top-notch messaging, positioning, and storytelling, with experience crafting compelling marketing content for Sales
- Cross-functional leadership: demonstrated ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk!