Director of Product Marketing
If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to add to our expanding marketing team!
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. You have the passion and skills to truly drive our product marketing efforts. You are goal oriented, self-motivated, tech-savvy and possess a can-do attitude and approach. Your adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility drive results that have a direct impact in all areas of ScaleFactor, now and in the future.
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
Product Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing and product management to craft buyer personas that provide structure and insights
- Help create positioning and messaging that that attracts and converts prospects and leads
- Develop sales enablement materials that help account executives (sales) close more deals
- Compile competitive intelligence that gives the team a deep understanding of the market
- Build go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold
- Coordinate across teams to identify and analyze product requirements
- Contribute to the design of product features
- Take the initiative in a leader role across marketing and product management functions where needed
- Provide analytics/reporting regarding all product marketing efforts
- Be a player/coach
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience as a manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Passion for being the champion of the customer
- Experience with marketing of accounting, lending, business tools, or credit products to SMB space
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 & 2018 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews (Cuvee coffee)
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position