Display Marketing Manager at Modernize
What we’re looking for:
Modernize is seeking a seasoned and proven leader for our Display Marketing Manager opening. Our ideal candidate is a display marketing veteran with extensive experience with large, complex B2C campaigns as well as success managing Facebook, GDN and other paid media channels with performance marketing objectives. This position will build and mentor a team while enhancing current campaigns and testing new opportunities. Our ideal candidate will have a background in data analysis, copywriting, creative development and strategy. This manager should have established prerogatives on optimal targeting, structures and bidding strategies, as well as a desire to progress their career in digital marketing.
What you will do:
- Manage Facebook, GDN and Native campaigns to revenue targets within ROI requirements
- Be SME for creative development and testing.
- Lead overall strategy and direction for display marketing team
- Implement, modify, and adapt new procedures for paid media management
- Build out campaigns, features, and make account adjustments as needed
- Troubleshoot fluctuations in conversion rate, CTR, quality score, impression share, etc.
- Set weekly tasks and project priorities for team
- Teach and motivate display marketing team to expand their knowledge and skill sets
- Identify opportunities for landing page optimization to increase conversion rates
- Create monthly and quarterly revenue projections
- Present to senior-level management weekly and quarterly metrics, successes, and areas for improvement
- Be expert in consumer behavior and UX
- Identify and prioritize new paid media channels for testing
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing with a focus on display
- A proven ability to turn insights and analysis into channel growth
- Programmatic advertising experience would be preferred
- Demonstrated success of growing and scaling a team
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap,VWO, etc...)
Who you are:
- Self-driven to succeed and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Extremely detail-oriented with an analytical mentality
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.