eCommerce Marketing Manager
Chive Media Group is looking for an intelligent, ambitious, and highly driven eCommerce Marketing Manager to join The Chivery team. Our ideal candidate steps into the office every day asking themselves, “How can I make The Chivery kick ass today?” and proceeds to demolish all expectations with a sleeves-rolled hustler mentality.
As The Chivery’s Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for various tasks across the eCommerce marketing realm, with an emphasis on the email and social media marketing channels. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute creative concepts to drive growth, engagement, and, ultimately, conversions.
If you spend your nights dreaming of the perfect A/B test, and spend your days admiring brands building loyalty with their presence on social media, chances are this role is for you. This role requires a “jack/jill-of-all-trades” approach to digital marketing and will continue to grow and evolve as The Chivery reaches new and exciting heights.
This position is based in Austin, Texas, and reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to drive the planning, operation, and execution of our campaigns across all channels - Paid (Facebook/Instagram, Google, TikTOk), Owned (Email, Social, website, collaboration with theCHIVE), Earned (SEO, PR).
- Develop and monitor new strategies to accelerate growth, engagement, and retention of our customers
- Work with the Director of Marketing to revamp product launch execution to establish a well oiled machine
- Coordinate with our stellar in-house design, photo, and video teams to brainstorm and develop compelling creative assets across multiple digital channels
- Manage and update a comprehensive marketing campaign calendar and marketing asset deliverables. Always on the lookout for new and unique promotional opportunities
- Work with the entire eCommerce team to drive success of our physical store in the office
- Track and report on email and social media marketing KPI’s on a weekly basis
- Deliver insights to the design team so that they can deliver must-have designs
- 3-5 years eCommerce marketing experience, ideally with a store focused on consumer products/merchandise
- Experience with email campaign planning, strategy, and execution. Klaviyo experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords
- Experience with Shopify is a must
- Creative writing and copy editing skills are a must. Typos are the enemy
- Possess an eye for good design and layout. Great attention to detail
- Other experience that’s a “plus”: HTML, Photoshop, Video editing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company)
- Open vacation policy
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance
- Lunch provided in house 3 days a week
- 2 stocked bars
- Our HQ sits at the waters edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door