Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
Chive Media Group is looking for an intelligent, ambitious, and highly driven Ecommerce Marketing Specialist to join The Chivery team. Our ideal candidate steps into the office every day asking themselves “How can I make The Chivery kick ass today?” and proceeds to demolish all expectations with a sleeves-rolled hustler mentality.
As The Chivery’s Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for various tasks across the ecommerce marketing realm, with an emphasis on the email and social media marketing channels. You will work directly with the Ecommerce Director of Marketing to develop and execute creative concepts to drive growth, engagement, and ultimately, conversions.
If you spend your nights dreaming of the perfect A/B test, and spend your days admiring brands building loyalty with their presence on social media, chances are this role is for you.
This role requires a “jack-of-all-trades” approach to digital marketing and will continue to grow and evolve as The Chivery reaches to new and exciting heights.
This position is based in Austin, Texas, and reports directly to the Ecommerce Director of Marketing.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to drive the planning, operation, and execution of our email and organic social strategies
- Manage multiple email campaigns per week with an absolutely massive audience eager to hear what’s new from The Chivery
- Develop and monitor new strategies to accelerate growth, engagement, and retention of email subscribers and social media followers
- Work with the Director of Marketing to revamp content strategies across organic social channels to establish a well oiled loyalty and conversion machine
- Coordinate with our stellar in-house design team to brainstorm and develop compelling creative assets across multiple digital channels to drive high-level performance
- Manage and update a comprehensive marketing campaign calendar and marketing asset deliverables. Always on the lookout for new and unique promotional opportunities
- Minimize unsubscribes and unfollows at all costs
- Develop and execute comprehensive A/B testing strategy across email to ensure The Chivery communicates the right message, to the right customer, at the right moment
- Track and report on email and social media marketing KPI’s on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2-4 years marketing experience
- 1-3 years experience with email campaign planning, strategy, and execution. Thorough understanding of email marketing concepts and KPIs, especially as they relate to ecommerce
- Experience managing email campaigns and customer lists through an enterprise level ESP. Klaviyo experience strongly preferred
- A robust understanding of social media platforms. Must possess enthusiasm to drive organic growth in new and exciting ways, and a passion for turning followers into lifelong fans and customers
- Creative writing and copy editing skills a must. Typos are the enemy
- Possess an eye for good design and layout. Great attention to detail
- HTML experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company 401(k) match
- Open vacation policy
- Dog friendly
- Lunch 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment
- So much more!