Join our exciting, growing Austin team as Email Marketing Coordinator!
ConsumerAffairs is looking to add a full-time email marketer to produce visually stunning email campaigns to help consumers make great buying decisions in a variety of major categories.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Strong background in graphic design. Should be proficient in programs like Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong writing skills
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience using an ESP helpful but not required (Adestra, Responsys, Mailchimp, etc.)
What you'll do:
- Design graphics for use in email campaigns.
- Write copy, subject lines, short summaries, descriptions, captions and headlines.
- Work with large amounts of consumer data to create personalized content within an email campaign.
- Build multi-step email automations.
- Test subject lines and content to optimize campaigns.
- Design for print (postcards, mailers, letters).
- Some basic reporting.
Previous work experience desirable but not required. Entry-level candidates will be considered. Be prepared to showcase your design portfolio and any writing examples!