Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
We are looking for a data-driven CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Media team. This role will manage all CRM and lifecycle marketing initiatives across our clients. This is an integral position within a high-performance, fast-paced team, and will require digital marketing knowledge and awareness of marketing best practices. Our ideal candidate has experience is self-motivated, curious, analytical, a strategic thinker and able to navigate competing priorities to ensure that our high-value clients get optimal results
- Develop CRM and lifecycle marketing strategy for client campaigns to meet client marketing objectives.
- Identify audience targets and determine the appropriate segments to leverage in CRM initiatives.
- Setup and execute email and SMS campaigns and segments; Welcome Series, Cart Abandon, Browse Abandon, Post-Purchase, Loyalty, Lead Nurturing, Lapsed Customers, etc.
- Develop testing plans that include messaging (body, subject line, preview), number of deployments, flighting, testing variables and audience segments.
- Provide daily hands-on management CRM campaigns (i.e., email, SMS, remarketing) including CRM platform responsibilities (i.e., list segmentation) and media platform responsibilities (i.e. list uploading, email/SMS deployment).
- Develop strategy for opt-in/email capture on site, copy and locations of modals.
- Provide reporting and detailed analysis of CRM activity against identified benchmarks and KPIs. Analysis of drip series, promotions, a/b testing benchmark client’s performance with standards (ex. open rate, opt-out, etc.).
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign and recommend changes as needed based on these evaluations and share with clients.
- Assist in forecasting by campaign, channel and subchannel based on trends and industry research.
Must Have Qualifications
- 5+ years direct work experience in ecommerce and growth marketing.
- 2+ years of hands-on CRM Management with a significant focus with email and SMS campaigns.
- Experience with the integration and ongoing management of CRMs (i.e., Salesforce) and ESP (i.e.Klaviyo, MailChimp).
- Strong Excel (tables, pivot tables, charts and graphs) and PowerPoint (presentations incorporating charts, graphs and other visual aids).
- Knowledge of performance marketing and industry metrics and attribution with the ability to recognize how they might impact the business (i.e., CTR, CPC, CPO, ROI, MER, CAC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or related fields.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Direct experience with Klaviyo, Hubspot, Salesforce or Mailchimp.
- Direct experience with Retention Science and Attentive.
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.