Email Marketing Associate
What we’re looking for:
The Email Marketing Associate is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company objectives. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Homeowner Communication team. The ideal candidate is someone who is ready to expand their experience in email marketing at Modernize and is willing to roll up their sleeves to help develop a strong email channel.
What you’ll do:
- Own the setup, maintenance, and weekly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications
- Build email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stay up to date with email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing
- Experience with an email marketing or marketing automation platform such as Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sendgrid, Hubspot, Marketo
- An understanding of database segmentation and database marketing
- Experience with content development including copywriting, editing, scheduling and deploying
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Experience building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Experience with email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
Who you are:
- You consider yourself an email guru who gets excited about spelling and grammar perfection
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator
- You have a passion for getting customer experience right and focusing on how to continually improve it
- You appreciate that copy converts!
- You are driven by hard deadlines, flexible in prioritization and schedule, and take direction well
- You are high energy, have a passion to learn, and a deep appreciation for hard work
- You are action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging while not being fearful of acting
- You are extremely organized
- You are the #1 Problem Solver you know- You continually analyze the factors or causes contributing to any situation